July 15, 2013

Khaki & Leather

Lately, I've been shopping a lot... in my own wardrobe. All the clothes I like online at the moment are for the warmer months, and so whilst I can't quite wear what I have bought lately, I have to rely on layering with what I have in my own wardrobe. Being able to pull out long tops and stretchy bottoms is a must! Wear with ballet flats, strappy heels or pair with a leather jacket, and leather boots and you're good to go! 
Whenever I shop, I think it's always useful to remember what you already have, and then visualize matching  or pairing what you're thinking of buying, with the great items you have already sitting in your wardrobe. 
Leather Zara JACKET (old, but similar here and here) / Long Khaki Max STRIPE TOP (ooooold, but similar feel here in black and white) / Khaki Leopard Saben CLUTCH (limited ed, seen here) / Faux Leather French Connection PANTS (also seen here, similar here or real leather here) / Leather Cellini BOOTS (discont. but similar version here on sale too!) / Tru Trussardi SUNGLASSES (also seen here)

Remember this clutch? It was once silver here ;)

These last photos are so random right? As Jase and I were walking along, we came across a basket full of limes, no one around, with payment to be made in an honesty box. Didn't even know people still do this these days! Love it!
Hope you all had a good start to the week! I think summer is peering around the corner, it got to 20degrees today! CRAZY!
X

2 comments so far

  1. that honestly box is awesome! how sweet. and love your outfit!

    ps - check out my awesome Jack Rogers giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm a thinking we need to walk around the neighbourhood more goodies! Thanks for your lovely comment Whitney! X

    ReplyDelete

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.