July 02, 2013

Classic chignons with extra twist of detail

I can't believe it's already 1st of July, where did the last 6 months go?!
The photo above is of my handy work on my good friend Marissa. As the wedding season is hitting the northern summer, the wedding industry is going nuts and brimming with inspiration, so I'm absolutely loving all the excitement around the interwebs. I've always been a fan of a classic chignon, and while I didn't rock it for my special day, I certainly appreciate the style and look on other fabulous ladies.
Here's a small selection of some chignon up-do inspiration for those that love the classic chignon look but want a point of difference, a twist of detail :).

1. via OnceWed / 2. via OnceWed / 3. via RealBeauty / 4. via MyDaily / 5. via Style Me Pretty

6. Jennifer Lawrence's 2013 Oscars look via People Style Watch / 7. via Glamour (also includes a tutorial!) / 8. via Style Me Pretty (the bride wore this with a bird cage veil!) / 9.  via People Style Watch

Also see a previous post showing low loose chignon inspired do here! and also here!
Diane Kruger has sported a tonne of polished chignon up-dos, I think she deserves an entirely separate post altogether!
X

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.