May 31, 2013

Wrapping up the Winter Blues with a Bow

I love seeing winter photos where people are all rugged up in their woollies and knits, styley coats and delicious rosy cheeks. I know we're fortunate that Oz doesn't get the extreme subzero temperatures, but I think we sadly miss out on all the cuddly winter fashion that's out there as a result. I'm new to the turban and knitted headband game. A bit of a different look for me, but I figured I'd give it a try since I'm not much of a beanie or beret wearer during winter. This knitted headband still warmed the head without too much of the 'hat hair' scenario afterwards :)





Bow Headband {Forever New} / Knit Top {H&M, similar here} / Pants {H&M} / Shoes {Windsor Smith} / Clutch {Country Road, similar here}


This weekend will be spent catching up with friends, discovering new eats and a bit of reorganization of the pantry! Hope you all have a great weekend!
X

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.