May 22, 2013

Black on Black

WOW I knew I spoke too soon when I mentioned that Sydney is still retaining the sunny weather, because BAM...it rained today and was miles colder too, boo :(!  So I guess the theme of today's post is a reflection of my dreary mood extended from the weather. Ironically though, we took quick pics of my black-on-black ensemble over the weekend when it was a gloriously sunny day!

This maxi dress has to be the most comfy thing I own right now. It hugs my whole body and I can wear it short or long. Not to mention it is super stretchy so has a lot of leeway. Finding versatile pieces like this maxi dress is a staple thing for me, as when I shop, I always think what the piece could be mixed and matched with from my current wardrobe and what can be carried through more than one season!
The Gilet I'm wearing on the other hand is a size too big due to the fact that I missed out on my size when it came back in stock, but I couldn't wait again. Crazy right? But I love it, cos it's like wearing a big faux furry hug!

GLASSONS MAXI DRESS (old, similar here but not quite black) / TOPSHOP GILET (old, similar but less furry here or longer furry here) / WITCHERY FLATS (old) / ZARA TOTE (old, similar here)




Argh, bring back the sun puuuhlease!
X

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.