May 10, 2013

Cap sleeved wedding gown details

It will be 6 months today since Jase and I got married, and it is a very fond memory indeed :)
I still love seeing wedding details and helping others search for items that help bring together their envisaged ideas of their big day. I'm soon to be a bridesmaid again in the near future, and am loving all the ideas and research that are bouncing back and forth between myself and my lovely engaged friend. I do especially love a challenge when a wedding photo is presented to me along with the question like;"where do you think those shoes are from?". To which I gladly answer "I don't know, but I accept the challenge of finding out!".

So I thought I'd carry on with the bridal detail posts that I have posted (like here, here, and here). Of course these won't be limited to just ideas and inspirations for the girls. The groom, groomsmen, page boys and Father-of-the-bride and grooms are equally important too. But for now, I will dedicate this post to Cap sleeved wedding gown details.






1. Source via Polka Dot Bride / Photography by Jonathan Wherett / Dress by Gwendolynne
2. Source & Photography by Byron Loves Fawn / Dress by Anna Campbell
3. Source via Style Me Pretty / Photography by Caught The Light / Dress by Frou Frou


4.  Source via Polka Dot Bride / Photography by Harvard Wang / Dress by Gloria Grady Dressmaker (in Canberra, Australia)
5. Source via Style Me Pretty / Photography by Leo Patrone / Dress by Reem Acra
6. Source via Bridal Musings / Photography by Landa at I Am Yours Now / Dress by Claire Pettibone
7. Source & Photography via Lucy Spartalis / Dress by Karen Willis Holmes

8. Source via Magnolia Rouge / Photography by Christine Meintjes / Dress by Belle and Bunty
9. Source & Photography via Jose Villa / Dress by Claire Pettibone {my fave dress out of the lot... you should see the back, wowsers!}

Also here's a cutie in a cap sleeved detail :) Her dress was from Tea Princess


I didn't wear a sleeved white wedding gown on my wedding day... but it did cross my mind! I definitely appreciate all the wonderful options out there for you future brides and grooms. So hopefully these kinds of posts will help you narrow down your wedding research!
X

1 comment so far

  1. Looks gorgeous and will be a great resource for what I'm sure will be your fabulous wedding!

    wedding bouquet

    ReplyDelete

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.