May 19, 2013

Style Me Pretty Feature

Ask me which blog I think is the ultimate resource for all things Wedding Pretty, breaming with real life weddings and I'll answer Style Me Pretty.

Ask me whether in a million years I would think our wedding would be featured on said blog, and I'll answer probably not a chance.

Crazy to say now, but we were honoured to find that our filmographer's submission to Style Me Pretty went through successfully and we were recently featured on the Style Me Pretty Little Black Book blog.

Cue my *squeal* of excitement!


Not only did I trawl Style Me Pretty A LOT during my wedding research (Jase also used their site too!), but I was also delighted to know, and have since bought, Abby Larson's book here. It's a great book for inspiration on not only all things pretty for weddings, but also a beautifully laid out book full of ideas for any special occasion and entertaining at home.

See our feature (wedding photos and wedding short film) here!

X

1 comment so far

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.