February 03, 2014

Leopard Accents









Tank top / Cotton OnPants / Zara (similar here),  Leopard Heels / Zara,  Sunglasses / Karen Walker






Nope I didn't cut my hair, we shot these photos before Christmas and I thought they were lost in a corrupt memory card, until Jase's kind workmate worked his magic and recovered them! What a genius!
This was also back when my Nike Fuel Band was working, hence the inclusion of a black band on my left wrist. I haven't tried fixing that piece of technology and just have to rely on my own mental motivation to exercise for the moment! What a kerfuff!
Anyways, with this outfit, I wanted to pair these leopard heels with something that wouldn't take the focus away from them, so the best way I thought was to go black and white. Simple is always the best!
I'm so excited that a few of my good friends are (fingers crossed) coming over to visit this week, including two of the fashionisters from Four Eyes. These dudes have serious style and also have an eye for picking it out from the crowd!

Here's hoping this week goes by quickly so the fun can come sooner!

X

4 comments so far

  1. Caitlin @ Chasing CaitMarch 5, 2014 at 2:03 PM

    those shoes are amazing! I have total shoe envy now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caitlin!! I searched high and low for them online while they were on sale in Europe...lost hope...then they landed in Zara Sydney. Very lucky to quickly snag the last size 37! But there are still plenty of shoe beauties out there! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin @ Chasing CaitMarch 5, 2014 at 4:03 PM

    haha I seriously jumped online right after and tried to hunt them down!!! I MISS ZARA!! (Aussie now living in NZ) how long ago did you get them? I wonder if any of my Aussie friends can pick me up a pair haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny hehe I'm a kiwi living in Oz! I got them late last year so they're not around anymore unfortunately but there may be some floating around on ebay? OR they will bring to the zara distributor in NZ?

    ReplyDelete

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.