February 26, 2014

Going to the Movies







Sandals / Jeffrey Campbell 'Seneca',  Stripe Tee / T By Alexander Wang,  Shorts / Forever 21,  Clutch / Country Road,  Lipstick / NARS 'Dragon Girl',  Sunglasses / Ray Ban

The sun is setting faster and I'm noticing more and more autumn leaves on the ground every night I walk Bailey Buster Lee now. But still for us, we are lucky that Sydney provides a warmer climate so that wearing t-shirts and shorts is still allowed. My love for studded features hasn't faded across any season or trend over the years. In or out, I love items with interesting edgy details all the same. Ever since I saw the unattainable original Chloe Sandals worn by Ashley here, I have stalked this affordable pair of shoes for months until it was on sale. Hello affordable. Hello Pretty. Hello, hello, hello comfort. I may not have the ideal legs, but who cares when shoes are this comfortable! Even Jase thinks these shoes are cool. What a bonus!

We have been wanting to see the Wolf of Wall Street for ages and finally did this past weekend. Absolutely loved it and Leo better get an Oscar is all I'm going to say!!!! Bring on the Oscars this weekend!
I hope everyone's week is shaping up a bit better than mine, this Corporate deal is getting to be quite draining! Thank God for this blog!

X

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.