February 11, 2014

Bell sleeves












Top / Country RoadHat / Country RoadJeans / Zara (past season)

I've seen a lot of this box shaped shirt trend recently, and while all I wanted was a t-shirt with clean lines and interesting sleeves, I didn't realise how billowy the sleeves on this number would be (consequence of blind internet shopping of course). Jase and I joked about these sleeves looking like lampshades on my shoulders. I ordered this top in a size XS, knowing that it looked kind of big on the model, but it is still probably a teeny bit on the big size on me and takes a bit of getting used to. On the upside though, the material on this number is super smooth and comfortable, and it has a good thickness to it that's not too heavy for the summer. I didn't post this in time for when the Country Road website still had them, but this grey t shirt is quite nice.

Awhile ago, Jase and I were looking at moving to Bondi / Bronte / Eastern suburbs to see what living nearer to the popular big beaches was like. But since we got Bailey Buster Lee, and the likelihood of us finding an apartment near the beach that was within a reasonable price range AND pet friendly became very low, we have put that pipe dream on hold.
Luckily though, we are appreciating that we actually don't live too far from the Northern Beaches and we have little coves to explore nearby too. I'm quite enjoying doing these shoots (whenever the mood arises) as it forces us to wake up and smell the roses that are right in our own backyard.

X

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.