February 20, 2014

Birthday Makeovers







Every now and then I feel the urge to play makeup and hair and the best time to do it is when your friends have a birthday or special occasion coming up. Last month, it was Marissa's birthday and so before we went out to enjoy a delicious meal of Lebanese food with a group of friends, I offered to give her a little birthday makeover. I was feeling in the mood for a bit of smokey eye, and she was in the mood for a bit of plaiting (a dutch crown braid it was!).
Some items used in the above look include:


I'm feeling amped to up the practice a lot more this year so I'm planning to steal my girlfriends one by one to borrow their beautiful faces to really get back into it! I'm feeling the need for sleepovers, junk food, 'sex and the city' on the TV on repeat, makeup and brushes all laid out and of course, plenty of hair plaiting trains.

X

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.