June 26, 2013

Food & Fashion - Scallop

To me, food and fashion go hand in hand... we all need to be fed and clothed right peeps? We all inspire and shape the world with our personalities and taste in these two topics, and having the freedom to do so in anyway we like, is just the icing on the inspiration cake.
And in celebration of that, I thought I would do a little food and fashion inspo series here on MLP...how fashion (for clothes or home decor) can inspire food, and how food can inspire fashion right back! Starting with the oh so pretty scallop pattern!




Clockwise from top left: Scallop SWIMSUIT / Scallop HANDBAG / Scallop NECKLACE / Scallop BLACK VEST / Scallop PENCIL SKIRT / Scallop GOLD CUSHION COVER / Scallop CUFF  


Clockwise from top left: POTATO GRATIN by Taste Australia / BLUE PETAL CAKE by Made From Scratch / MADELEINES by Mia Loves Pretty (blog post coming up soon :) here it is!) / APPLE MOSAIC TART WITH SALTED CARAMEL (oh-MY-GOD!) by Smitten Kitchen

It's nearly the end of the week... hope you guys are making it through ok!... I'm into my second week in my new role at work and my mind is a bit information explosion at the moment! Thank goodness for MLP being in my life ey? :)

X

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.