June 18, 2013

Black & White, Silver & Gold

I'm obsessed with golden hour.
And also I'm obsessed with holding my fringe up (bangs to the US peeps!) in the wind.
But more importantly, I'm obsessed with shoes. The way they prop you up and make you feel. A good pair that fits well,looks pretty, makes you wanna dance and makes you walk around confidently.
Some of you may have seen on instagram that I dug these gold studded beauties up from the archives a couple weeks back. Except that day I was prancing around at home in my leopard print pjs haha! Over the weekend though, I pranced around in a black and white outfit before heading out to dinner :)

And for some reason, pairing the gold along with a bit silver didn't clash too much!


By the time we finished taking photos, the wind had miraculously blown my hair polka straight!




{White Open back blouse by Top Shop discont, similar feel HERE and HERE, VERY similar but in turquoise HERE / Leather shorts by Forever New, similar HERE / Silver clutch by Saben, unforunately discont! / Gold Studded booties by Steve Madden, 3 years old, but I found them here!}
X

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.