January 12, 2014

Flippy Skirt





Top: Monki (old) / Skirt: Glassons (on sale in stores in NZ!) / Heels: ASOS / Clutch: Peeptoe (old)

I never thought a flute hem skirt would be so comfortable, I always thought a drop waist skirt with a flared hem would be (a) too tummy tightening and (b) conducive to Marilyn Monroe moments. This one is neither of those things because of the added stretch, and now I totally wish I purchased the black one while they were both on sale in NZ! Perfect skirt for work or play and can be dressed with a collared chambray shirt to add a bit of masculinity, pair it with a crop top for some youthful fun or a lacey top for some girly time!

Meanwhile lets segway and discuss hair. I think it's time to cut the bangs... and perhaps reassess what to do with the rest of my hair for 2014...what do you think? grow it back long again? cut it shorter? keep it like this? dye it blonde? :)

X

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.