January 20, 2014

Cobalt Dreams

When I bought this top I was too in love with the colour to really consider how the length of the top would make me look a bit stumpy. I mean , hello... it's long enough to be a dress on me, how did I miss that?!

But anyways, I figured if I pile all my hair on top , and stack on some heels, then this would add about 8 inches to my otherwise 5'4" frame :)






Top / Glassons (Similar) , Sunglasses / Karen Walker , Jeans / Zara (last season, also seen here), Heels / Windsor Smith

How cool is the "You Are My Sunshine" sign, plastered against the brick wall? I'm unsure whether that building was someone's home or someone's office. Either way I love the sign!
I've posted about this messy dutch plait up-do before with an attempt at a tutorial here, and back then I had hair that was mid-back length. Pretty chuffed that this look can still work with my current shoulder length hair, so if you're wondering whether it will work, then I can attest that it really does! Just be sure to really tease the life out of your top pony tail before placing it in a top knot so that you still get a nice full bun on top!

X


1 comment so far

  1. On the second photo you can see Jason's reflection!!

    ReplyDelete

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.