January 28, 2014

Cool Basic Grey





Maxi Dress / Cotton On ($10 at the Sydney outlet!, similar affordable one in bright red from ASOS),  Sandals / Country Road (on sale!),  Sunglasses / Ray Ban,  Bag / Portmans (old, but a similar and much prettier one here),  Hat / Bought in Port Douglas markets a little while ago




Sometimes its best to just stick to the basics, especially when the lines are clean, the cut is versatile, and the fabric is comfortable. There's no need to get all fancy buying the latest and greatest, and even if you wanted to get all fancy, you can leave that up to the job of your accessories! I still can't believe this dress was only $10 when I was prepared to pay $30 at the checkout. I'm going to have to go back to get the stripey and black version!
I'm so glad that it's a short week this week. We had a long weekend over this side of the world and instead of going away on a road trip, we stayed in Sydney, went to a friend's birthday dinner (after spending an afternoon of playing makeover), BB Lee got to spend a portion of the weekend with my good friend in Bondi and we partied with the younger crowd at Big Day Out haha! Safe to say it wasn't long enough! And now that I see Pharrell is headlining Future Music Festival, I'm getting the twitchy feeling to go! This IS the year of #yolo afterall! ;)

X

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.