February 25, 2015

Weekend Lace







Lace Cami - Witchery (also available in white) | Ripped Denim Shorts - Topshop (in White or similar here) | Gold Sandals - Country Road (discont, but loving these similar white ones here) | Sunglasses - Karen Walker

A couple weekends ago, we had a rare free day where we roamed around our neighbourhood, had Vietnamese for lunch and then walked onwards to the dog park ... as a family of three. Most days around here, it's usually just me and Bailey for 80% of the day, dog park visits and walks are mainly my duty with Jase being at work and usually quite busy. This might change though as I take on some contract work soon to get some more regular income through while I work on my portfolio . Bailey will probably get a shock of life, but I will no doubt too, as I intend to do early morning AND night walks with him!

I've loved the lace cami trend for awhile, the thought of bringing lingerie-wear out of the bedroom and onto the street gives some weird sense of freedom. This top is so feather light because of the silk and has a sexy lace edge. Paired down with a pair of ripped denim or dressed up with a crisp white blazer and heels, it's a perfect and staple piece to have in the wardrobe. It's the perfect top for those moments where you have "nothing to wear".  Here I haven't even bothered to put on a strapless bra as it was such a casual day, but if you see a later post, I'll show you just how skinny and delicate the lace cami straps are on their own, and also how I intend to make it work for me in a normal office workplace.

X

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.