October 07, 2014

Wildfox






Please excuse the smirk, Jase caught these photos when I wasn't quite sure he was taking the photo.  I just thought he was testing the light! So an unintentional shoot became a feature here on my current favourite sunglasses. A "happy birthday to me" purchase while I was on holiday.
While I love how the Rayban Clubmasters look pretty down right cool, no matter how many times I've tried them on, they don't really suit my square-ish jawline and my face ends up looking like they're swallowing the sunglasses. So when I tried these Wildfox Clubfox sunglasses on in Oia (Santorini), it was warmly welcomed on my face because (1) the cold metal frame was like heaven sent, relieving me from the 35+ desert heat that had us melting before entering the store,  (2) they surprisingly fit on my face with my no-bridge Asian nose and (3) my face didn't swallow them up!
They were 220Eur in Greece, but don't be silly, I didn't buy them at that price. I promptly stalked them on Shopbop and scored them for almost half off.

I've been a long time admirer of this vintagey, dreamy, beach babe cool brand. And while I don't think I could pull off the ripped hole baggy sweaters and graphic prints look that Wildfox is known for, I'll pretend to be cool and badass in these Clubfox sunglasses instead.
X

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.