October 16, 2014

Thinking Out Loud


The first time I heard this song on the radio, I thought damn, this would be such a beautiful first wedding dance song. Low and behold, Ed Sheeran learns a dance routine and smashes it in his music video. Is there anything this multi taskin' guy can't do? Simply amazing. I can't wait to see him perform next year :D

p.s. who is the amazing girl dancer ey?

X

2 comments so far

  1. Thanks for sharing the video, it's the first I've seen it (I know - where have I been hiding fo rthe last two weeks lol) and I'm blown away. Such a gorgeous choreography and the song is beautiful too. Ok, I need to watch it again now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think most would associate Ed Sheeran with being a dancer , so yes very easy to miss this haha but yes, isn't it just beautiful. Glad you liked it too :)

    ReplyDelete

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.