November 26, 2013

Laser Cut Scallop Dress



Dress / Forever 21 (similar here and here, skirt here, short sleeved skater version here)
Leopard Heels / Windsor Smith
Belt / Sheike
Leopard Clutch / Nine West (also seen here and here)

I wore this little number out to dinner for our 1st year anniversary and it is oh so comfy :)
Apart from the fact that I need to be careful I don't get hooked onto anything, this has the comfiest faux leather with the perfect mix of scallop and laser cut detail that is both feminine and a bit edgy.
X

2 comments so far

  1. I checked the forever 21 website - this dress doesn't seem to be available anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phoebe, yes I know , how annoying is it that they turnover their stock so quick!? if I come across some more similar dresses I'll be sure to post it on the Mia Loves Pretty facebook page! X

    ReplyDelete

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.