October 14, 2013

Spring Fever

^Floral Mini Dress / ASOS
^Shoes / Mollini (old)
^Lipstick / Rimmel No. 10 by Kate Moss

Sometimes a simple outfit is always best, just dressed with a red lip. This floral dress is a little on the short side, and I should've known better... I ordered the dress online not really thinking too much about it being called a 'mini dress', and then hoping the model was just on the tall side. Trying to find ways to wear it without flashing my bottom is proving a bit problematic, as I love the floral print a bit too much to give it away just yet!

I'm trying to find ideas to extend the length...perhaps turn it into top and skirt? Wear it over tights? Add a block colour trim?
Any ideas are welcome! Though if Sydney summer brings in firey summer heat, maybe this length will be ok... and I'll just remain standing when I wear it out :)!

Thanks to all of you who entered the giveaway, I've just been a tad busy with some friends that came over to visit in the last week, but I'll be counting up the entries and drawing it tomorrow night so stay tuned to find out if you won!
X

1 comment so far

  1. A cute pair of black shorts underneath, you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.