October 30, 2013

All in One Midi

I picked this lil number up whilst on holiday in Bangkok with a bunch of friends over Christmas and New Years 2011 and although that was nearly 2 years ago, the midi trend AND the colour block trend is still kicking around.

What makes this outfit the best go-to thing in my wardrobe, is that it is not a skirt and top, but it's an all-in-one Midi dress. It's a pretty versatile option. Sometimes I wear it with a black and white belt, sometimes I just leave it out purely because I'm in a rush and just pull this over my head without thinking, and out the door I go.




While I know it's annoying to post outfits with no link option,I've found similar versions here; at ASOS in 2 bright skirt colour options with an attached short sleeved top (on sale too!) or you may be ok with a tank top version at Shopbop (also on sale!)

Sunglasses / Karen Walker
Shoes / Windsor Smith
Clutch / Nine West

X

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.