August 12, 2013

Let's hear it for the boys! - Boys in Blue

Everyone loves a classic black tux or suit, but these days, anything goes for boys in the fashion department. And when it comes to the big day, dressing up in unconventional colours is even better. Here's some inspiration for the big day for the fullas, just one colour that suits most, if not every, international complexion and hair colour.
Let's hear it for the boys in blue!

1.  Photographed by Jodie Chapman via Rock My Wedding
2. via LuvRumCake
3. via Rock My Wedding
4. via Bonobos
5.  Photographed by Velvetine Photography via Style Me Pretty
6. via Once Wed
7.  Photography by Matt Parry via Rock My Wedding (definitely check this wedding out!)

8. via Rock My Wedding (how hilarious is this pic? love it!)
9. Photographed by Jose Villa (absolutely GORGEOUS wedding right there)
10. via Style Me Pretty
11. Photographed by Eddie Judd via Rock My Wedding
12. Photographed by Maria de Faci via Rock My Wedding (these dudes are waaay too cute, the wedding looked so fun!)

I hope this is inspirational to any boys out there that are stuck on wanting to come up with unique ideas whilst wanting to stay with the classic suit :)

X

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.