August 28, 2013

Laser Cut Leather


^ Laser Cut Leather (faux) Top / Forever 21
^ Boyfriend jeans / Gap Japan
^ Leather & Wood Platform Sandal Clogs / Steve Madden (loving these and these too)
^ Leopard Clutch / Nine West

I saw a Facebook post the other day that proclaimed Leather is the new Denim. I'm not so sure about that. All I know is that even though Summer is around the corner in this neck of the woods, I'm not shying away from this typically Autumnal fabric (faux or real), especially when you can find laser cut versions like this top that will let in a bit of a breeze.




(tehehe look at those hairs on my arms)

Aside from the fact that I keep ripping bigger holes in these jeans every time I hurriedly put them on, I am loving them HEAPS. Whilst I love stretch denim, a non-stretch fit is great too... over the last few weeks these have fully molded to my bum (haha), and I am now on the hunt to find different shades of the same shape!


Rubber platform shoes are all the rage leading up to Summer, and this trend is making me fondly nostalgic of my platform wearing high school days. However this time around, I'm not loving the rubber version as much as the wooden or espadrille kind. Whilst these wooden platforms (some call these clogs) look crazy high, they are uber comfortable as the arch is at an acceptable angle, and the sturdiness of the platform and multiple straps makes them easy to walk in.




Happy hump day peeps! Thanks so much for reading!
X
p.s. if you want to keep up-to-date with when new M.L.P posts are blogged, then please Follow M.L.P Along on BlogLovin' ! Bloglovin' is also an app, so you can see my blog posts on the fly on your mobile or tablet if you like!
Click here: Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.