April 28, 2013

These are a few of my favourite things...


So the last time I did a post like this... I didn't keep it up on a weekly basis like I initially thought, whoops! So I think this kind of post will have to be reserved for MLP's Favourite things...of the moment :) I think doing these posts helps ground me and serve as a reminder that although there are times of stress, boredom, or general lows in life, there are always favourite things to look forward to and be thankful for.

Fresh flowers to pretty up the home



... and finding ways to add more prettiness




A new kitchen baby



Being lucky enough to dine at one of my favourite chef's restaurants


Being lucky enough to live in a state that casts sunshine like this in the morning...

and moonrises like this at night








Seeing Nature's cute creatures like these

And little ones like these ... that can only happen on a beach in Australia!

Creating dishes and treats using old favourite ingredients, and discovering new ones.
 
Trips away from the city with the husband to take a breather, rewind, relax, and rejuvenate.


{we visited Mollymook and Ulladulla... and a few turnoffs and places in between}

I know it's Monday tomorrow, but I hope you all have a happy week and remember all the things you DO love!
X

2 comments so far

  1. Beautiful pictures Mia... You look stunning! Hoping to see you before we go :s xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely... I do feel much better when I'm more relaxed! Have had an anxious period to say the least! Yes I do hope to see you before you go too :/ X

      Delete

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.