April 30, 2013

Highlighting your best features

Finding a dress that hugs your figure in the right way, or carves out curves you didn't think you would necessarily have, is sometimes a rare find. Especially if you are like me, where the top half is a different size to the bottom half, and finding pieces that are comfortable is an important factor too.
I thought this Topshop number was a good buy. It encompassed a safari print that I love, totally comfortable and strays away from the conventional by highlighting the lower back.






During this day, I had a jungle fever moment whilst scouting out locations. Not sure why I thought green on green was a good idea, but I liked the pretty ferns hah! No accessorising, just me and the dress... in a forest.


I also thought it was a good idea to climb a fallen tree that was sitting in the lake. I don't know what got into me that day, but I had fun!
Mr Lee was on stand by, bracing for me to fall in the lake. Don't worry peeps...it didn't happen hehe... but he did manage to snap some bloopers.

See the Topshop Leopard Midi Cutout dress here. This also came in a hot pink colour... but has since sold out. Always the way ey?
X

2 comments so far

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.