March 02, 2013

These are a few of my favourite things...

When the work week has been a bit uneventful and uninspiring, it's good to pare back the cloud and be thankful for the things that are actually there to inspire you or makes you put your can-do pants on.
So in saying that, here are just a few of my favourite things.

Upcoming pretty projects

Re-organizing my makeup inventory

My great hairdresser (man they're hard to find aren't they?) and awesome photo phone apps

Wholesome ingredients for a weekend mainly spent indoors, seeing as the Sydney weather is looking pretty grim.







New polish for a bit of DIY manicure action...before the changeover to Autumn colours
Bringing out the suitcase and makeup kit, ready to pack for a visit home and to celebrate a wedding in some mint green heels next week






















Have a happy weekend peeps!
X

2 comments so far

  1. Very inspiring post my lovely! Cant wait to get back home and reorganise all my accessories too :) Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! ... and when you do reorganise your accessories...please share :) x

      Delete

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.