February 21, 2013

Obsessed with Chevron

If you don't know me personally, you probably won't know that there is one print I'm obsessed with. There is still the odd safari print, leopard, tiger & zebra that catches my eye but Chevron always wins.
I'm not sure what it is, but this zigzag pattern has somehow weaseled its way in and adorns my everyday life in one way or another. Look at my office mug, ipad mini case & couch cushions just as an example!
So it was probably no surprise to some, that the chevron pattern made its way into our wedding because of my influence (hehe).

Here are just some Chevron snippets from our wedding, photographed by the oh-so-awesome; Coralee & Alex !
 {Am delighted that Rachael Made From Scratch used this photo as one of her website thumbnails... we did our own wedding stationary :)}


...and my fave :)


X

1 comment so far

  1. Dftly discovered this print through you! It is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.