February 26, 2013

Quick, fire, smokey eye!

Excuse the candid camera phone moment!
No no, I didn't wear smokey eye makeup to my day job today...as if :P But I gathered, since I have been on a major makeup hiatus for the last year (and a bit more), I'm going to re-organise/cull/re-juvenate my makeup kit, in the hopes that weekly makeup posts will amp up the practice (and profile) again! Sorry about the flyaway hairs on my face in these pics...the pics were taken in a rush on my camera phone!  I promise the quality will get better in future posts!

Products used for a quick smokey eye look:


Face & cheeks
  • NARS Sheer glow foundation in "Barcelona"/Medium4
  • MAC Select cover-up concealer in NC35
  • MAC Select Moisture cover concealer in NW25
  • MAC Studio fix powder in NC40
  • NARS "Laguna" bronzer/ "Orgasm" blush
Eyes & brows
  • MAC Fluidline in "Little Black Bow" (ltd ed.) as base
  • MAC Round Midnight eyeshadow (ltd ed.) on lid
  • MAC Tete-a-tint eyeshadow in crease
  • Rimmel "Exaggerate" waterproof eyeliner in #261 "noir"
  • MAC mascara in Extended Play Lash in "Endlessly Black"
Lips
  • Napoleon Lipstick in "Electra"
X

1 comment so far

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.