November 10, 2014

Still Laughing 12 Years Later





Today is our 2nd Wedding Anniversary but also it's our 12th year of being together.

I would not be here typing this post if it weren't for the support, love and bravery of Jase, encouraging me to follow my dreams, whatever they may be and however I choose to follow them.
Here's to another 12 + wonderful years of laughter and fun with this handsome fellow and many more years to come.

Plus to our new readers, here is our wedding video in Waiheke if you wanted to take a peak!
Filmed by the talented Travis (from Burlap and Blossom) and Jolyon (from White Wedding Films), and edited by none other than the great Bubblerock team :)


Maria + Jase | say I do from bubblerock on Vimeo.

Photos by Coralee Stone
X

2 comments so far

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary! I must say your wedding video made me tear up a little, it was so beautiful! Waiheke Island is one of my favorite places on earth so I can totally understand why you chose Mudbrick vineyard as your wedding venue. Your wedding outfits were fabulous too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you Pearl! Yes isn't it such a dreamy island? I miss it and need to go back again! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, made my day!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.