July 16, 2014

Winter Angora




It's only really in Sydney where you will see me sport a woolly jumper with a deep V cut at the back. I'm also pretty sure I've waved goodbye to my ability to wear single layers during a Kiwi winter, especially since we're so lucky that winters in Sydney are only a touch frosty with dry days mostly filled with sun.  Last week in Auckland, my winter coat was firmly wrapped around my body, and then this week, I adopted the same strategy when I went into the city here in Sydney and I was pretty much hot flashing the whole time. And so when a woolly number like this jumper comes up, albeit with a breathable option, I am all up for it! Plus it's an added bonus when it looks a tad unconventional.
Just be a little careful with Angora wool, it's warm and cozy but it tends to want to stick to black clothing like your favourite white fluffy dog.







Zara jumper (similar here) / Portmans lace skirt (on sale!) / ASOS strappy heels (similar here)

X

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.