December 05, 2013

Gold details for the Holidays

I've been obsessed with gold details for the longest time, and constantly day dream about how I would incorporate matte gold, rose gold or shiny gold accents to our future owned home. In the mean time though, I've begun incorporating little gold details in our rented apartment to jazz up the place. I finally pre-ordered a set of gold flatware from West Elm, and can't wait till it gets here! Here are some items I'm loving for the upcoming holidays as ways to dress up your own home or as gifts for others.







1 Matte Gold Flatware / 2 Gold rimmed Champagne Coupe Glasses / 3 Sculpture Sphere bookshelf or tabletop decoration / 4 Glasshouse White Christmas Candle / 5 Gold Dots Stemless Champagne Flutes / 6 Gold Grid Cushion / 7 Gold Pencil Holder / Vase / 8 Wishbone Bottle Opener

X

2 comments so far

  1. I've been looking everywhere for chic champagne coupes like those, thank you so much!


    seeshopeatdo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have helped Whitney! They are so pretty and cute! X

    ReplyDelete

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.