September 08, 2013

Little Black Playsuit

There's no denying that all girls should have a little black dress (LBD) in their wardrobe to provide a bit of versatility and also back up for wearing out to any occasion.
Little Black Playsuits can also be just as versatile, especially for the non-dress wearing girls.





Apart from the obvious fact that I forgot to properly steam iron this playsuit before going out, I absolutely love how its airy, feminine and encompasses the unexpected lace detail. It can be dressed up, paired with a tailored blazer and heels to go out for a special occasion, or dressed down with flats and hair up for a casual affair.



^Little Black Lace Playsuit from Beginning Boutique
^Heels from ASOS
^Fuschia Pony Clutch from ASOS
^Sunglasses from Karen Walker
^Bejewelled Necklace (very old)




I love a good playsuit, long sleeves, no sleeves or short sleeves. I'm currently on the hunt for a long pant jumpsuit that will be light as a feather (it got to 33+ deg. cel. here in Sydney today!), that will also not make me look like I'm about to jump out of a plane to go skydiving.
If you don't like black, I would say the next versatile shade has to be navy blue! See the blue version here!

By the way Bailey says hi!

Hubaloo Jase and I are exhausted from training this little one to sleep and I've definitely turned into a puppy mama by getting far too excited and enthusiastic whenever BB Lee goes on the pet loo. Crazy! He's only been with us for 5 days (and we have also been sleep deprived for 5 days), but we absolutely love him to bits!
Hope you all are having a good start to the week!
X

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.