August 31, 2015

Bye Bye Winter, Hello Spring

Cowl Neck Knit (Country Road sold out, similar here , here and here)

I pretty much skipped on posting any fashion/style posts through all of winter.  It has been especially arctic in Sydney this year and I was just in hibernation mode,  really trying to knuckle down on building my hair and makeup portfolio, and then of all days I've decided to post on the last day of winter.

So here's saying bye bye to winter with one of my favourite knits of the season.  This may not be the best time for wardrobe inspiration in Australia as we head into spring but I would place bets that this is a great kind of piece to have on stand by in the closet.  A classic and neutral camel shade with versatility in wear. It feels cozy like a blanket, yet you can wear it either as a loose cowl neck top or a shoulder baring top for some extra sexiness. Dress it up with a pencil skirt and heels or dress it down like I have, with ripped denim.

While the peeps up north of the globe are saying hello to winter, I am very much looking forward to the warmer months to come down under, winding the clock an hour back, and veeerrryyyy much anticipating flowy boho maxi dresses,  gladiator sandals, bronzed skin and beachy hair, I can't wait!

X

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.