August 04, 2014

Hamburglar








Stripe Crop top (Bailey 44, similar version that shields midriff here) /  Sheer Panel Skirt (ASOS , Similar here, Crimson version here, Jacquard version here , Short version here in black and blue) / Black heels / Tony Bianco (similar here and here)

Spending a bit more on better quality tops like this stripey number is important to me as they're interchangeable with just about any other pieces of clothing, and I plan to keep these kinds of clothing in the wardrobe for a long time, if not forever. I didn't think I'd jump on the full figured midi-skirt bandwagon this season seeing as cutting my legs mid-calf, at my petite height probably wouldn't do me any favours, but this one with the added sheer panels sure does add some illusionary height.

I wish we could have taken these photos in Paris. How fitting would it have been to wear a stripe-y number like this with the Eiffel tower in the back?
But we should count our lucky stars because we are off to our Europe trip in tee minus 8 days. I've been busy planning the trip as we will be away for almost 5 weeks to London-->Greece-->Croatia-->Italy-->London. It sounds long, but when you count the number of cities we are going to hit within these countries it's not long at all.
Jase can't wait to just escape work for a breather, I can't wait to see the views in Santorini (my dream destination, at the very top of my bucket list) and Bailey Buster Lee is ready to be puppysat at his own little getaway with a family.
Any day now *yeeee*

X

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.