March 06, 2014

A little bit of Boho - round two








Dress / Unlabelled, found in a department store in Bangkok,  Shoes / Jeffrey Campbell (also seen here, similar and beautiful nude pair here),  Hat / Sydney Bondi Markets,  Bag / Zara

While I am definitely no fashion model, I am a BIG fan of street style photography. Mainly because it demonstrates real-life people wearing clothes where they feel at ease, comfortable and placing their personal stamp on style, in what sometimes seems like a cookie cutter world.

Lately I've been searching for examples of people that truly love what they do for a living...as their means of living. Feeling the need for some real-life inspiration while I was uploading these photos tonight, I re-watched the documentary movie about Bill Cunningham, and boy, you can not watch a better example of someone that truly loves what they do, not for the money, not for status, not for fame and not for self validation,
but for pure personal fulfillment (possibly bordering on obsession also, but you get the point). If you haven't watched the movie before, I definitely recommend that you do! Bill seems like the nicest guy, and I would love love LOVE to meet him someday! And now that I've had a little bit of reignited inspiration, for a few life decisions to be made, I'm feeling quite positive for what's to come in the future.

SO glad it's Friday! Happy weekend everyone!

Post a Comment

Mia Loves Pretty © . Design by FCD.